1/29/2012

Crayola Color Explosion 3-D Regular Size Version Review

Crayola Color Explosion 3-D Regular Size Version
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My son started using this product with great enthusiasm. After partially completing three of the 20-odd pages all of his markers had run dry. The markers contain some sort of solvent that removes a layer of black ink that hides the 3D drawing underneath. I tried the markers myself and they did not work anymore. The markers become filled with black gunk almost immediately. My son discovered that if you bash the marker tips really hard against the pages some disolvant spurts out and you can make some small progress. I was ready to give up when I started trying cleaning products from under my sink. It turns out the "green" Clorox product will remove the black skin and reveal the drawings underneath. We ended up using the Clorox product and half a roll of paper towels to finish the remaining pages. It was a filthy job. However, in the end, my son really enjoyed looking at the pictures with the 3D glasses. Next time, I'll just buy a book of 3D pictures. This product is only good for 2 or 3 of the 20 pages. Not recommended.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crayola Color Explosion 3-D Regular Size Version

CRA 74-1618 SIZE: EACH 3D Regular CRAYOLA COLOR EXPLOSION CRAYOLA Crayons, Drawing, Coloring & Creative Supplies CRAYOLA COLOR EXPLOSION ITEMS

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Crayola Color Explosion 3-D Regular Size Version

No comments:

Post a Comment