12/27/2011

Sport Pack - Three Soft Foam Balls Review

Sport Pack - Three Soft Foam Balls
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you're a grown up these are fine but if you are a small toddler they are too heavy to throw. The balls had imperfections on them. They had flat spots on them. I would not buy them again. Thank god I only paid about $18 for the pack. My son would rather play with a ballon then play with these balls. Oh, and about 2 months after we got them he started biting chunks of foam out of the balls. I had to throw them away.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sport Pack - Three Soft Foam Balls

With this colorful set of poofy foam balls, you'll have a safe and fun ball for every sport! Three-ball Sport Pack is fun for all ages. Includes soft soccer, football and basketball. Colors may vary.

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Sport Pack - Three Soft Foam Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment