Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Bought this for my three year old son's birthday party. I inflated it (literally a minute or two) put in the balls (I bought extra because it only came with 50) and the kids were entertained for hours. I had to deflate it for the kids to sit down for the birthday cake. It withstood several three year old boys at once and at a couple of points an oversized cousin. I would have paid the same price for 45 minutes of entertainment by a clown or magician and this I will be able to use again. My sons are certainly looking forward to it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Little Raceway Bounce House and Ball Pit
Rev'up your engines and get ready to bounce. The Little Raceway bouncer is a great way to burn some fuel!Designed with a 4x4 ball "Pit" area that is for pit crew members only.The bounce floor isapproximately 7x7 and the race to the finish line inclu
Click here for more information about Little Raceway Bounce House and Ball Pit
No comments:
Post a Comment