11/22/2011

Star Wars:Clone Trooper Hawkbat Battalion with Exclusive Col Review

Star Wars:Clone Trooper Hawkbat Battalion with Exclusive Col
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this figure, I just like the look of it. It has excellant articulation (movement in body parts) and comes with a few cool accessories, like the DC-15A blaster rifle and the collectors coin.
I'm talking from a collectors stand point, and It is awesome with the 30th Anniversary Coin and just the overall look of it. In play value, I think it is also worth my cash, because this is based off of character from a Star Wars TV series back in 2003. The smaller kids would even go "Hey, I've seen this before"
I think it is an awesome figure, especially for collectors such as myself.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Star Wars:Clone Trooper Hawkbat Battalion with Exclusive Col

Fighting spreads from planet to planet as the war escalates. Clone troopers are sent wherever they are needed to oppose the Separatist armies. Oblivious to harsh climates and imminent danger, each trooper prepares for another battle in this galactic conflict.
Bring this awesome figure to a collection near you! The detailed figure comes with a weapon and an exclusive collector coin! Figure measures 3.75" high.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Star Wars:Clone Trooper Hawkbat Battalion with Exclusive Col

No comments:

Post a Comment