10/07/2011

Two Tone Light Up Puffer Balls (1 dz) Review

Two Tone Light Up Puffer Balls (1 dz)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased one of these for myself at a local store and all my co-workers got a kick out of it. So, I purchased a box for us all. They are great for stress relief; however, I use mine to help me focus when I'm working on detailed reports or brainstorming. They are very soft and soothing. Only complaint, they deflate quickly...after a two weeks of squeezing, they begin to slowly loose air and the puff is not so puffy anymore.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Two Tone Light Up Puffer Balls (1 dz)

These two-tone puffer balls feature a bounty of rubber tentacles and emit a pulsating show of flashing light with every bounce. Assorted colors. No batteries required.12 per order.WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Two Tone Light Up Puffer Balls (1 dz)

No comments:

Post a Comment