Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased two different animals from tough ball. I really like the multiple squeakers and the material (most of) the toy is made from. I have two 75lbs 14-month-old littermates that can destroy anything in minutes, with their life mission to shred toys ASAP. They had the squeakers in the feet holed within a few hours, and did manage to get into the body in a couple days worth of play. The 'hairy' material is proving to be extremely tuff, with the stitching the week link (I have re-sewn using fishing 'Gorilla 50lb' test). After repairs, they are still recognizable after a month. Still, this is many, many times longer lasting than the similar looking toys purchased in the past that turn into multi-colored yard muffins within minutes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tough Balls Cow Puppy Toy, Small White
Constructed in super soft baby fleece. High quality plush. Double-seamed and extra durable. Machine washable.
Click here for more information about Tough Balls Cow Puppy Toy, Small White
No comments:
Post a Comment