10/04/2011

My Little Pony: Friendship Ball - Star Catcher with VHS Review

My Little Pony: Friendship Ball - Star Catcher with VHS
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm almost sorry I bought this for my almost three-year old, because I've had to sit through this movie so many times now (and sitting through it is a major coyote moment, I would actually gnaw my own arm off to get away). It isn't just that the story is silly, it is meant for young children I realize, but the quality of the video is terrible. The animation would have been cutting edge back when Smurfs ruled the cartton airwaves, and the sound quality is just dismal. The voice overs are so cutesy than even my six year-old finds them hokey.
But, the pony that comes with this is so pretty she makes up for the awful movie. Star Catcher has quickly become the favorite pony, maybe because she has wings. The pony has detailing most of the others don't have, and she's really a stand out. I would have preferred to have bought the pony without this dog of a video.

Click Here to see more reviews about: My Little Pony: Friendship Ball - Star Catcher with VHS

Pony legend says that magical, mysterious Pegasus ponies are the greatest wish-granters of all. If you wish for something hard enough, a Pegasus pony just might appear and help you discover the power to make your dreams come true.
With her fluttering wings and sparkling crown, Star Catcher is one of the most beautiful ponies you've ever seen. She loves to help her friends make their dreams come true. Includes pony figure, crown and brush. As a special bonus, you also get a My Little Pony VHS, "Dancing in the Clouds," which tells all about Star Catcher's adventures at the Friendship Ball.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about My Little Pony: Friendship Ball - Star Catcher with VHS

No comments:

Post a Comment