10/03/2011

Lanard Foam Shooter - Ball Blaster & Over Under Combo Set Review

Lanard Foam Shooter - Ball Blaster and Over Under Combo Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I got these for my 4 and 5 year old, the first thing my husband said was that he didn't think they would be able to use them because they rely on pump action. They proved him wrong. Even my 4 year old girly girl likes to give the pump action a try and shot the foam balls. I actually like these better than the regular trigger nerf guns because the kids have to work on their coordination to use these, plus it's a mini workout for their little arms, haha. They prefer the underhanded one with the foam balls to the overhanded one with the foam darts. The reason I gave it 3 stars for durability is because the hinge piece on the foam ball gun keeps coming off whenever they try themseleves to reload the balls. It snaps right back into place for me easy enough. I have since advised them to only pull from one end and hopefully this will keep them from continously pulling the whole piece off.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lanard Foam Shooter - Ball Blaster & Over Under Combo Set



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lanard Foam Shooter - Ball Blaster & Over Under Combo Set

No comments:

Post a Comment