Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I did a lot of research before buying this ball, including calling the manufacturer. I wanted to be sure this was the original, inflatible Itza ball, not some foam immitation. I bought three of them thru Amazon and believe me: this is the original Itza ball. If you played with one as a kid or teenager back in the 1970s and 1980s, you will remember this football the moment you take it out of the box (the ball is shipped flat; i.e. non-inflated; you simply pump up the football to whatever level you desire). Everything about this football (tacky texture, durability, etc) is exactly as you remember it.
I'm so happy my two sons (ages 6 and 8) finally have a football they can throw and catch easily, just like I did when I was their age.
Buy this football, you will not be disappointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Itza Soft Football
Inspired by the original 1970's classic. Super textured surface provides superior grip, yet soft, squishy and lightweight for softer catches. No other football compares for pick up game fun and performance. It's the ultimate backyard football. Colors may vary.
No comments:
Post a Comment