10/23/2011

Inflatable Animals of the World Globe - 16in Review

Inflatable Animals of the World Globe - 16in
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I didn't expect a quality item given the inexpensive price tag. I purchased this as a 'gag gift' and it was fine; not great, not terrible. (Very small but 16" as described.)
However, I do have a WARNING: I would advise against purchasing for children because it was unbelieveably toxic in scent (even a day after opening/airing out). The globe was small enough to inflate without a machine, and I could taste the toxicity of the plastic on my lips from the mouthpiece for at least a half hour after inflating, so I would not give to a child that is of the age at which they like to put things in their mouths. I had not really seen/experienced anything this bad before. If there was any sort of warning included on the globe about inflating by mouth, I did not see it.
I did not look at the globe closely to check for accuracy but, given the inexpensive price tag, I am surprised that others expected more. It is what it is.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Inflatable Animals of the World Globe - 16in

This Inflatable Globe is the perfect tool for identifying all the animals of the world in their original origin. Learn the homelands of your favorite animals, while also learning continents, countries, cities, bodies of water, and lines of latitude and longitude. Check out where elephants, camels, tigers, and all the mammals originated from. The globe also includes with whales, sharks, and the many fish of our oceans.This product is great for classrooms, home, the beach...basically anywhere! With the Inflatable Animals of the World Globe you can have tons of fun with the added benefit of learning about all your favorite animals and places!Globe is 16 inches diameter.Recommended for ages 7 and older.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Inflatable Animals of the World Globe - 16in

No comments:

Post a Comment