10/08/2011

Diggin Paddle Pass Review

Diggin Paddle Pass
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am always on the hunt for fun outdoor doors for my three active boys. My 6-year-old and I both thought the Diggin Paddle pass would be fun. Within 5 minutes, the ball split into two pieces. I was so angry. Why does a company have such a good idea but resort to such cheap construction? I think Diggin Active sells the American consumer short when they completely sacrifice quality. When I grabbed the empty box, I saw the other items that Diggin Active makes: the Dodge tag, blast off baseball, catch and shoot basketball, and the wheelee ball. I had been hoodwinked before by this company! Like the Paddle pass, the Dodge tag appeared to be a wonderful idea but was impossible to play, as the balls were way too light. I wrote the company a letter in early February 2010 expresing my displeasure and askign for ball replacements or a full refund. I never received any response. DO NOT BUY THIS and DO NOT LET YOUR FRIENDS BUY THIS!


Click Here to see more reviews about: Diggin Paddle Pass

Paddle Pass is 2 classic games in one. Catch and toss the ball back and forth to a friend using the scoop or play ultimate paddle ball, all with the same racket. Scoop it. Toss it. Or knock it back and forth. Comes with two rackets and one light weight ball. Ages 5+.

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about Diggin Paddle Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment