Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was looking for some decent league replica rubber balls to play off the wall with my sons for a long time. I used to buy them at the corner store in Chicago. They were smooth, league size and weight and said "Major League" in blue script letters. After a few innings of play they would become softer, lose some punch, and the smooth gloss white covering. These balls are nearly the size of real leagues, not quite the weight, they don't have the gloss white finish like a crisp new baseball, but they bounce well, are reasonably dense, and they have some nice raised seams to throw different pitches. I have not used them under hard play yet, but I'm expecting they will do well. Nice balls for the money! Good buy! Will order again. Arrived Quickly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubber Baseball
Textured rubber baseball is 2.75 inches in diameter. Individually poly bagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment