9/30/2011

Nerf Buzzsaw Blaster Review

Nerf Buzzsaw Blaster
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a college student, and I saw this nerf gun during a trip to Target. I thought it would be a great toy to shoot my suitemates with. I was really excited until I tested it out. First the gun is EXTREMELY LOUD. You have to pump the lever several times in order to launch the balls. This makes sneak attacks impossible. Also, the plastic gear comes into direct contact with the balls, so they will wear out. I would not recommend this for kids. It requires a lot of strength to pump the gun and it's REALLY LOUD!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nerf Buzzsaw Blaster

When you're looking for rapid-fire ball blasting, look no further than the ballistic Buzz Saw Blaster! Rev up its unique Buzzwheel for rapid-fire blasts, and play your game NERF-style. Blaster comes with four Ballistic balls.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nerf Buzzsaw Blaster

No comments:

Post a Comment