8/12/2011

Tron Legacy - Deluxe Light Cycle Vehicle CLU Review

Tron Legacy - Deluxe Light Cycle Vehicle CLU
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This review applies to mainly the Deluxe Light Cycle for Clu. I think this toy is really well designed, like Sam's Light Cycle. Originally I wasn't so much of a fan of the new light cycle designs, but after seeing the movie the design grew on me. Both come with a removable figure that has movable arms and really nice helmets, and you can squeeze in a regular 'core' figure into the toy. The cycles have a good build quality, with nice lights and sounds for forward and reverse, and large working wheels. In fact, after receiving the Kevin Flynn retro cycle (my favorite design visually) I'd say the Clu and Sam cycles are better toys overall.
That said, it was a poor decision to make this cycle available only at Walmart. Walmart has already clearanced this item out, so it is becoming very hard to find. How can the makers make one 'good guy' light cycle and a 'bad guy' light cycle but now no one can buy the bad guy light cycle? Kevin Flynn's light cycle is available but his wasn't involved in a battle, and you can't very well battle a Kevin vs Sam on light cycle.
Unless there is a Rinzler light cycle coming or if Clu becomes available elsewhere, there are going to be some disappointed kids looking for this product. I'm glad I found one already.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tron Legacy - Deluxe Light Cycle Vehicle CLU

Kids will love to add the Deluxe Runner to their TRON collection. Watch your child's excitement when they place 3" core figures on the bike and see light them up

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tron Legacy - Deluxe Light Cycle Vehicle CLU

No comments:

Post a Comment