8/13/2011

Little Kids Junk Ball Home Run Challenge Review

Little Kids Junk Ball Home Run Challenge
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My son loves this toy. He took it out with his friends in 40 degree weather to play. As noted, the balls are fragile and 2 of 4 have already broken. I guess I'll buy some whiffle balls. The cheap foam bases and the markers remain unused, but the markers are of similar quality to those used in football practice (marking the end zone etc.). They may be of considerable use in games other than junk ball. The list of games they refer to is nothing you can't make up yourself. I had to give it 3 stars due to the balls breaking, otherwise 5.
Also, unless I'm missing something, this is a better deal than: Official Junk Bat & Ball Set

Click Here to see more reviews about: Little Kids Junk Ball Home Run Challenge

Set up a mini ball park in the backyard. Marker discs may be used to mark off a field, a home run fence or home run distances. 13 piece kit includes (1) junk ball bat, (4) junk ball baseballs, (6) red junk ball discs, (1) pitcher's rubber and (1) home plate, all packed in a 4 color box with the bat attached with two cable ties.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Little Kids Junk Ball Home Run Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment