8/20/2011

Kenscott Gigaball, Yellow 51" Review

Kenscott Gigaball, Yellow 51
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My 4 year old son got this as a gift. It was a PAIN to blow up. It is made up of individual chambers that each need to be blown up. He was so excited about it that he kept wanting to try to play in it while I was blowing it up...so I suggest waiting until they are not around to make it easier. My son used it for a few days and LOVED it. We have a slight hill in our front yard and I would get at the top and gently push him down and my husband would catch him...then we would roll him back up. It was a great work out for us too...my son weighs 46 pounds! We had a GREAT time with it...BUT...then we noticed that 5 of the clear chambers were losing air. They did not get holes in them from sticks or rocks, but actually split at the seams. There is no way to patch this. The seams came apart in long sections. SO...we are returning it. Amazon has an easy return policy thankfully. We are undecided whether we want to try another one. My son really loved it and it may be that we just got a defective one...but not sure I want to bother with it again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kenscott Gigaball, Yellow 51"



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kenscott Gigaball, Yellow 51"

No comments:

Post a Comment