8/05/2011

Dragonball Evolution Movie 4 Inch Action Figure Goku Oozaru the Big Monkey Piece Review

Dragonball Evolution Movie 4 Inch Action Figure Goku Oozaru the Big Monkey Piece
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you like the movie this is a great toy for you. I LOVE the articulation ! But some toy parts are fragile. Don't scrape his hair on anything or the paint comes off, and don't squeeze the dragonball, my dragonball now has dents in it. But it's okay(cut it open, push insides out,then use superglue.)Oozaru piece is hard and durable!:D Bo staff may brake if bent(i'm not completely sure)but fits in the figures hand perfectly!Does not really have an educational value (after all it is an action/adventure movie)figure is great does everything you want! I used my imagination and made him jump up and flip around like crazy!(don't judge me,I'm eleven)
He looked like a real person in motion! For the cool guys out there, the collectors,
all my advice is he cant pose much, his feet are unbalanced so I suggest just stand him up strait. Well, thats it, If you don't like it I'm sorry, if you do like it,CONGRADULATIONS!Oh,and one more thing,he fits best with other figures his size so I say get another figure!(four inch) What kind of warrior are you if you don't have an opponent? Well, hope you enjoy it, BYE!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dragonball Evolution Movie 4 Inch Action Figure Goku Oozaru the Big Monkey Piece

These 4 Inch articulated figures come complete with unique weapons and accessories, a collectible dragon ball, and a piece of the Dragon Ball Alter. Each figure also includes a piece of Oozaru the Big Monkey!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dragonball Evolution Movie 4 Inch Action Figure Goku Oozaru the Big Monkey Piece

No comments:

Post a Comment