Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I thought that since the product was advertised as being "chrome," then the cups would be made out of some sort of metal, not plastic. The set of balls which came with the set is also poor quality. Instead of the traditional cork knit balls favored by magicians, these are made from rubber and have an awful smell to them. I wish I spent a few extra dollars for a quality set.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Amazing Easy To Learn Magic Tricks- Cups & Balls Combo
This is a great piece of amazing magic.Learn how to entertain with just three cups and a few balls!!The cups and the instructional DVD will teach you how to make the magic happen.This is an amazing value!!
Click here for more information about Amazing Easy To Learn Magic Tricks- Cups & Balls Combo
No comments:
Post a Comment