Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Starting with delivery: I bought the cybercube and got an offer to try the express delivery service (forgot the name) so I signed up for that. I only paid $3 for a next-day delivery. Plus it was a saturday delivery. I was very happy with that. Then I just cancelled the automatic charge for next month. The cybercube came in perfect condition with everything there.
Now for the cybercube: At first it was difficult to play with. I couldn't make shapes, I couldn't even make the cube after my cousin smashed it immediately after I took it out. It took some looking on youtube to figure out how to make things. After about 30 minutes of messing around with the cybercube I was finally able to make the cube. It always feels good when you make the cube, no matter how many times you've done it. Oh, and try putting it on your refrigerator :) The cybercube is a great time waster. You can make a longer car trip zip by with this thing. After about a month of having it, most of the spheres are chipped on one side. No idea why it's just one side and one spot on each though. It seems as if the magnetism is about as strong as when I got it. Not sure. I already lost almost all of my spare dots and have one left.
Cons/Pros:
Cons
-It is not for the impatient; the dots are magnetized like normal magnets with the north and south poles. They don't just stick to each other like you might expect them to. They have to be stuck the right way to make certain shapes and it can get pretty confusing figuring out how these little guys work with each other.
-The dots can very easily get lost and can stick to anything metal without you realizing it.
-There is minor chipping fairly quickly with normal use. Not a big deal though and not very visible.
-Shapes can be delicate; You can be halfway done with something you're making and some of the balls could get stuck to another and ruin the whole thing. Sometimes it's very difficult to undo a mistake.Pros
-Very entertaining
-Good time waster
-Pretty strong magnetism. I was able to stick one to the back of my earlobe and one on the front and it would stay. It held fairly tightly to hurt my ear after a few seconds. I wouldn't suggest using as fake earrings :P
-It is fun to figure out new ways to connect the dots and make different shapes. When you do, and see the end product it's a great feeling
-You can watch your friends struggle to make the cube and then show them how awesome you are by making it easily.
-People will want to play with it and you can show them all the cool ways to make things.
-Worth the money if you like puzzles or just crafting things.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 6x6 CyberCube (Blue Box)
The CyberCube is a new puzzle with infinite solutions geared to stimulate the mind and provide hours of entertainment. The CyberCube is comprised of 216 rare earth magnetic spheres - ideal for forming into an endless number of 2-D and 3-D objects. Transform the highly magnetic spheres from a cube to a chain to a star to a snowflake. Take on more challenging designs such as a pyramid or a crown or a motorcycle. Or simply relax by peeling off chains to snap, twist, and zip together. Your options are limited only by your imagination.Not sure what to build? Check out our Gallery to see amazing creations designed by our customers.Not sure how to build it? Visit our Download Center to see step-by-step instructions for a number of designs.Did you create a masterpiece? Submit photographs or videos of your creation so we can feature it in our Gallery or Blog.The CyberCube craze is spanning the globe. On high school and college campuses. In homes and offices. Join the throngs of worldwide users in CyberCubing today.The CyberCube. The never-ending puzzle.
Click here for more information about 6x6 CyberCube (Blue Box)
No comments:
Post a Comment