7/19/2011

Dragon Ball Z: Goku's Symbol Large (King Kai Training) Patch Review

Dragon Ball Z: Goku's Symbol Large (King Kai Training) Patch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First of all!! I oredered and I was expecting to receive it next week but I have it with me right now and it just took 2 days!!! EXTREMELY FAST!!! and I'm so happy because I thought it was going to come well packaged in a bag but it was BETTER THAN THAT because it comes in its original package with Goku's Picture!!! and it was AWESOME... I'M SO HAPPY because my jacket it's gonna look PERFECT!!! like Goku maybe!! hahahaha!!! also because I ordered 2 wristbands too so what more can I say!! Thanks seller for selling this AWESOME PRODUCTS!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dragon Ball Z: Goku's Symbol Large (King Kai Training) Patch

Dragon Ball Z: Goku's Symbol Large (King Kai Training) Patch

Buy NowGet 26% OFF

Click here for more information about Dragon Ball Z: Goku's Symbol Large (King Kai Training) Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment