Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have worked with and used many different stress objects from the eye popping martian to the soft koosh type squeeze and hard to squeeze items. This is different. Quirky. The kids I work with play with it for awhile, try to bounce it, try to force things into the center and move the outer sides around. I watch to see what they think of it and how long they play with it especially compared to the other items. Its ok. The older ones try to pull the joints apart (where the two colors meet) and younger ones try to figure out what it does. The interest in this is not high but they don't ignore it either. A mixed review from me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tangle 8200 Matrix Stress Ball (Colors May Vary)
Tangle Matrix Ball *Ergonomically Designed for "Hand & Mind Wellness" Bouncy Therapy! Squeeze Therapy! Play Therapy! Colors may vary.2.75"
Click here for more information about Tangle 8200 Matrix Stress Ball (Colors May Vary)
No comments:
Post a Comment