6/26/2011

Marvel Universe 3 3/4 Inch Series 10 Action Figure Ghost Rider Review

Marvel Universe 3 3/4 Inch Series 10 Action Figure Ghost Rider
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Amazing figure. I saw this in the store, and I'm not a GR fan, but this figure is BEAUTIFUL!
I almost bought is since it was so well done. These figs are expensive, though.
5 stars. WONDERFUL!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marvel Universe 3 3/4 Inch Series 10 Action Figure Ghost Rider

The heroes and the villains of the Marvel Universe make the leap from the comic books to your action figure collection with these all-new Marvel Universe Action Figures! Each figure stands 3 3/4' tall and comes with accessories to save the day - or conquer the world!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Marvel Universe 3 3/4 Inch Series 10 Action Figure Ghost Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment