5/16/2011

Small World Toys Gertie Ball (Nobbie Gertie Ball - Colors Will Vary) 12 Review

Small World Toys Gertie Ball (Nobbie Gertie Ball - Colors Will Vary) 12
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the concept of the Nobbie Gertie Ball. They are fun and kids can grip and catch them easily. We have gone through 3 of the nobbie/bumpy gertie balls in the past 2 years. I have 2 girls and we only use them in the house but for some reason they keep deflating. We always find holes in them after a few months. I have since moved on to the Tangiball sold by Discovery Toys. It's a firm ball that won't pop and it has the bumps on it. I've had it for a few months and so far so good.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Small World Toys Gertie Ball (Nobbie Gertie Ball - Colors Will Vary) 12

3 years & up. Specially textured Gertie ball is uniquely out of this world!Soft knobs make the ball touch-friendly, and its pliant texture encourages exploration. Assorted colors. 8" diameter.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Click here for more information about Small World Toys Gertie Ball (Nobbie Gertie Ball - Colors Will Vary) 12

No comments:

Post a Comment