Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just received this yesterday, and my kids are taking turns hopping around the house on it. It seems very durable (not too thin), but my question is....where's the pump???? It says right on the box "with pump", but there was not one in the box, and let me tell you, it was not easy to blow up.
As other reviewers have commented on similar products, this ball is pretty small. It's a good size for my three and four-year olds, but my seven year old daughter is definitely too tall. If I order any more of these, I'll look for a brand that comes in a bigger size, because I'd hate for them to outgrow it right away.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hoppy Ball
Have a ball hopping around with the Hoppy Ball! This 18"", big handled ball is a playground and backyard classic that promotes balance and coordination. Easy to inflate with included hand pump.
No comments:
Post a Comment