5/15/2011

Baby's First Ball Review

Baby's First Ball
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my one year old son to put in his crib. It is soft and he can cuddle up to it and it makes a pleasant bell/rattling sound. He snuggles up to it to sleep sometimes and plays with it in his crib as he is falling asleep. It also has a tiny fabric hook so you can attach it to stroller or hang it from something. I hang it on to the side of his crib so he can pull it off and play with it. It rolls well and it is good size. I wish I had gotten this when he was younger! It is a great ball for babies.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Baby's First Ball

A simple and soft way to provide rich play and development opportunities for Baby. Multi-colored ball is squishy for grasping and tossing. Soft polyester, 5" dia. Makes rattle sounds for additional stimulation. For newborns and up to 36 mos.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Baby's First Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment